Chances are, if you sent any of these, you’ve ruined your chances of hanging out with him ever again. “But why?!” you may ask yourself. “Why isn’t he answering me?” “What I said wasn’t that bad, was it?’ Well, lady, you ignored the first and most important rule of all: No response is the best response. But what exactly is it that made your “man” go running for the hills? Well it’s probably because you committed one (or more) of the following crimes…
1. Triple texting
2. Relaying your life story
3. Immediately responding
4. Trying to resurrect a clearly dead conversation
Let it go… let it go… let it go…If the conversation seems like it’s over, even in the slightest, it’s been dead for the past 10 minutes. Just accept it.
5. 7-scroll messages
6. Sending poorly-timed, poorly-shot nudies
Don’t send your guy a naked picture if you know he’s in a business meeting, that’s not cute, that’s just stupid. Especially after my girl Jennifer Lawrence suffered as much as she did…
8. Awkward drunk texts
9. Slurred confessions of love
10. Pretending you don’t know who’s texting you
Who is this? Idiot…
12. Texting the guy about him when you mean to text your friend
13. Over-using emojis and punctuation
14. Asking repeatedly why he can’t hang out even though he’s provided you with 10+ excuses
15. Responding days later in regards to plans that already happened
16. Calling him by the wrong name
17. Always including “haha” in the text
The GIF says it all.
18. Offering way more details than he asked for
19. Only/Never texting after 2 am
That just sends contradictory signals. Figure out what you want, and be consistent.
20. Calling him by a pet name
21. Asking why he didn’t respond yet
22. Calling him bro or dude
You are neither his brother nor his dude. These things make him think of his guy friends, WHICH YOU ARE NOT. If you ever plan on having sex with a guy, this is the fastest way to make it NOT happen.