I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lou-Ann of Live Love Lou.
Thank you very much for the nomination, I think this a good way to round up new bloggers and give them more exposure in the blogging world.
The rules are quite simple:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them (either thru email or comments).
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
So here you go....
Here are my Top 15 Nominees:
- Tiffany of A Girl and Her Passport
- Jackie of Day well lived
- Brittany of Girl in the dynamic City
- Jozi of Open roads are calling
- Karen of What will happen to me
- Naomi of Tea time with Naomi
- American expat of My thoughts from the deep end
- Joana of B Hong Kong
- Angie of The Stereotypical American
- Gail of Hungry at midnight
- Jenny of The little adventurer
- Sofia of The pallet of life
- Honey of You will miss me when I'm gone
- Kerstin of My manly blog
- Lynnette of Sincerely Lynnette
Curious about the girl behind the words????10 Random Facts About Myself:
- Roman Catholic living in an Arab country (expat for one and a half year and counting).
- Youngest and weirdest in the family.
- Pure Filipina
- Single for about 2 years but not ready to mingle (Hopeless Romantic).
- I love potatoes (fried, mashed, baked, whatever).
- I'm a big fan of Nicholas Sparks book and movie. I like reading erotic books or any romance, inspirational and informative ones.
- I love beaches. I'm a frustrated surfer. (I'm not a good swimmer but I wanna surf). You can find me bumming on beaches during weekends at Jumeirah Beach.
- I'm addicted to sweets, (chocolates, sweet corn, caramel, nutella, peanut butter, pick-up lines?) Anything that involved sweets, I'll buy it!!
- I don't bite into the cob when I eat corn, I want to remove it piece by piece and eat. I also don't like it shaved, I just really want to pluck it out one by one.
- I'm a sucker for TV series. Anything, reality TV to zombies to vampire (and their love lives). I enjoy watching TV (while I eat my corn by bits. Haha)