Friday, October 24, 2014

I Pass Through Another No-Name Town | QD's


As soon as you enter this place you feel as if you are taken into a different world. QD’s (Quarter Deck) Restaurant - It is brilliantly nestled right next to the place where I live - Deira Dubai Creek. Though the service was a little bit patchy but nonetheless the ambiance and the chilled beer coupled with a great shisha made my evening. You should do make it before the sunset as you can easily find the best seats in the house and also experience the sun setting by Dubai's magnificent skyline. The scenery here is awesome and I love the atmosphere. Used to be one of my favorite places in Dubai.





Location: Dubai Creek Golf & Yatch Club Al Garhoud, Deira Dubai.
Phone: +971 4 295 6000
Timings: Opens daily 5pm-2am 

No comments:

Post a Comment