Saturday, January 18, 2014

Nothing melts my heart more than a sweet little shihtzu face | My Boo


First of all, there is an adorable Shih named Maggy. Nothing melts my heart more than a sweet little shihtzu face. She is my best friend, my happiness, my stress reliever, cutest toy and the first pet I've ever had and ever cared for. I've been longing of having a dog for ages until one day I got one and found myself at complete odds. Every single day when I come home from work, this little cute shih tzu running and jumping to cuddle and greet me, wagging her tail all around me and she look so happy and her eyes seems like talking and wanting to say: "take me for a walk Miss please!" which I would love to do that certainly. She's always been loyal to me and I have found out that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source. And one reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that she doesn't try to find out why and will look at you in the face like she completely understand even you don't say a word. 


Such a short little lives our pets have to spend with us, 
and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day........  

Perhaps in the mystery of our interaction with pets, 
God is giving us a glimpse of the harmony we will one day enjoy with all of creation. 
I miss you so much Mags! :(

I'm coming home soon sweetie :) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment