Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Perfect Sunset at Al Mamzar Beach Park, Sharjah

A few weeks ago I had a quite rough time. I was shattered, emotionally exhausted and feeling nostalgic. I am feeling pretty much better now anyway, and yet after almost 9 months of being away from my homeland, there are certainly things from my old life that I truly miss. Missing my family and friends, the mild weather and the pleasant atmosphere, the Filipino food and culture and for not having a pet are the most difficult one. But I am feeling determined to take this time while I’m feeling great and still have a good mobility to explore the world.

In celebration of Eid Mubarak, together with my sister we went to the beach in one morning, which most likely we spend most of our time at the beach during weekends.

TAKE ME THERE!

We usually off to beach in morning, sometimes at noon, as the sun goes down in order to avoid the crowds and thats the best time to enjoy the beach and it can be peaceful to walk along the shore and have your own sentiments. 






I love hitting the beach from time to time to relax and forget about the real world. Of course, this also includes taking good beach photos and being photographed to keep some memories of the vacation. :)





Laid-back afternoon with an epic fail jump shot! :D



A perfect sunset, indeed!



AL MAMZAR BEACH PARK
Location: Al Khaleej Road, Dubai, UAE
+971 (4) 296-6201 (Toll Free 800-900)


Entrance Fees:
Car entrance fee: 30 AED / 5 AED per person
Pool: 10 AED adults/children 5 AED


Opening Hours:
Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00am to 09:00 pm
Thursday to Saturday & Public Holidays: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
During Ramadan: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
Ladies Day: Monday and Wednesday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment