Monday, October 20, 2014

Fantasizing: The Luxurious Burj Al Arab

I’m not a girl who dreams and fancy about hotels. I have some friends who work in the luxury hotel and they polish about hotels they dream of visiting someday — hotels with plunge pools overlooking mountains, glass-bottomed overwater bungalows and 50,000 thread count sheets.

Me? I get their fascination, but hotels aren’t my things and they don’t dominate my travel dreams alone… 
Except for one.

The Burj Al Arab.

From the first time I saw a picture of the Burj Al Arab -
(One of the most luxurious hotels in the world) I dreamed of visiting it, but there’s no way in hell I could ever afford to stay there unless I am secretly married to a Sheikh or a Prince or a Russian Czarinas. lol

But why not visit the beach that next to the hotel? Some of you may not know that there's an open beach resort located in jumeirah road close to the luxury hotel. It's open 24 hours just make sure that you'll bring your umbrella and all your beach stuff to make the visit a perfect one.






This is the beach where kite surfers also congregate and its great fun to watch them or have a go even for yourself. In the old days you could drive up on to the beach and have barbeques but this is not allowed anymore. It really is just a stretch of open beach and there are no facilities - so make sure you bring snacks and water etc. with you. It’s a lovely peaceful stretch of beach with views of the Burj Al Arab and you can take a good long walk up along the shore.



While watching the overlooking hotel, 
it seems like I've almost reached 
the dream of visiting it. :)

THE BURJ AL ARAB
Address: Jumeirah 3, Jumeirah Road, Dubai, UAE 
Phone: 04 301 7777

No comments:

Post a Comment